With the launch of HBO Max this past week, new subscribers are probably wondering what to watch as they look through the hundreds of TV shows and movies on the service. If you’re looking for something magical, then you’ll be pleased to know that all eight Harry Potter movies are on the service.
The entire Harry Potter series can be watched right now on HBO Max. The hugely successful fantasy movies star Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint and ran from 2001 until 2011. The complete list of harry Potter films is:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (2010)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011)
This will be a welcome surprise for Potter fans, as none of the movies were on the initial list released by HBO. In addition, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, the second of the two Potter spin-offs, is currently available on HBO Max.
Other big movies you can check out include DC movies such as Joker, Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad, and the Dark Knight trilogy. There’s also the Lord of the Rings movies, the Matrix series, all of Studio Ghibli’s output, and recent hits such as Crazy Rich Asians, Blade Runner 2049, A Star Is Born, and It: Chapter 2.
For more HBO Max coverage on GameSpot, check out our guide to everything you need to know about the new service, and the difference between HBO Max, HBO Now, and HBO Go. You can also read why it’s bad news if you were hoping to watch HBO Max on your Roku device.
Disclosure: ViacomCBS is GameSpot’s parent company
Source: Read Full Article